[vc_row][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”572″ img_link_target=”_self” img_size=”large”][vc_column_text]
Service and Maintenance Contracts
Keep your Air Conditioning or Refrigeration unit in ship-shape whilst staying on the right side of the law!
- All operators of HCFC should take all reasonable precautionary measures to prevent or minimise leakage
- All fixed unit(s) with a refrigerant charge greater than 3kG to undergo an annual check for leakage
- All checks to be carried out by qualified personnel who’ll also be required to recovery any HCFC gases
Air Conditioning Manchester engineers are fully qualified to do so.
You should also note:
- The pre-requirement of most manufacturer’s 3 or 5 year extended warranty is that a maintenance contract is in place throughout that period
- Regular maintenance can reduce your energy and repair bills by up 70% in some cases
- Well kept have a much greater life than those without regular maintenance
A scheduled maintenance visit – step by step
1. We arrange a date/time convenient to you
2. All essential checks carried out depending on your maintenance plan
3. Any defects noted down and if your unit is under warranty, corrective measures taken
If your unit is outside of the warranty period, the repair cost will include those of parts.
If you don’t make use of your unit(s) very often and want to fulfill your minimum legal obligations, then this option is right for you.
For heavy users such as busy offices and clubs
For constant users such as computer rooms, professional establishments, schools and so on.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][rev_slider_vc alias=”maintenance”][/vc_column][/vc_row]